What We Do
- Appointed by courts to serve as legal guardian for the elderly and adults with disabilities – usually victims of abuse or neglect and unable to care for themselves.
- We have professional trained and bonded staff and Certified Registered Guardians as well as Guardianship Attorney who serve our clients by:
- Finding them safe places to live, medical care, clothing, and food.
- Attending guardianship hearings and filing all required reports.
- Being on call 24/7 for emergencies.
- Coordinating inter-disciplinary teams to provide care.
- Preparing and monitoring an individualized plan of care.
- Staying current on laws and best practices.
- Researching available benefits and entitlements.
- Plan and attend funerals.
- Maintaining documentation on everything that is done.
Providing Help~Creating Hope
With a Texas Certified Guardianship Program